1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

letters of rec

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by NMH2001, Mar 26, 2002.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. NMH2001

NMH2001 Ferret Momma 10+ Year Member

May 26, 2001
    I will be sending my primary in June and was wondering when to send letters of rec? Should I send them out shortly after the primary or wait until the secondaries arrive? Thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Claymore

Claymore Yankees Suck 10+ Year Member

Sep 25, 2000
    chicago
    I would probably wait until you get the secondaries. There are a couple of schools (Michigan State comes to mind) that require your recommenders to use their forms. And if you get your primary sent in by June/July, you will get your secondaries by early August which is plenty early for your recommendation letters. Just make sure you have contacted the people early enough so that they can have something planned for you. Good luck!