Letters of Rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

princesspinknes said:
Hey does SCCO have any special form for letters of rec like ucbso?

I do not think SCCO has a special form...they kept telling me "send in your recomendatin letters" and never say anythign about a form...so I think there is no special form for SCCO... anyone else know?

also, have you been able to see the one for berkeley...I keep clicking on a link they provide on their webpage for the form..."page cannot be found" is what I get...
can anyone post the recomendation website for UCB (the one in my application does not WORK!)...THANKS 🙂
 
eye2eye said:
I do not think SCCO has a special form...they kept telling me "send in your recomendatin letters" and never say anythign about a form...so I think there is no special form for SCCO... anyone else know?

also, have you been able to see the one for berkeley...I keep clicking on a link they provide on their webpage for the form..."page cannot be found" is what I get...
can anyone post the recomendation website for UCB (the one in my application does not WORK!)...THANKS 🙂


yea i cant find any form for scco either. as for ucbso..i downloaded it a few weeks ago but i didnt save it =/ im sorry. ill try again & see if i can send it to you

/EDIT/
i found it!!
http://spectacle.berkeley.edu/admissions/admitregular.html
there you go..hope it works!