Letters of Rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princesspinknes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does SCCO have any special form for letters of rec like ucbso?

Members don't see this ad.

princesspinknes said:
Hey does SCCO have any special form for letters of rec like ucbso?

I do not think SCCO has a special form...they kept telling me "send in your recomendatin letters" and never say anythign about a form...so I think there is no special form for SCCO... anyone else know?

also, have you been able to see the one for berkeley...I keep clicking on a link they provide on their webpage for the form..."page cannot be found" is what I get...
can anyone post the recomendation website for UCB (the one in my application does not WORK!)...THANKS :)

eye2eye said:
I do not think SCCO has a special form...they kept telling me "send in your recomendatin letters" and never say anythign about a form...so I think there is no special form for SCCO... anyone else know?

also, have you been able to see the one for berkeley...I keep clicking on a link they provide on their webpage for the form..."page cannot be found" is what I get...
can anyone post the recomendation website for UCB (the one in my application does not WORK!)...THANKS :)

yea i cant find any form for scco either. as for ucbso..i downloaded it a few weeks ago but i didnt save it =/ im sorry. ill try again & see if i can send it to you

/EDIT/
i found it!!
http://spectacle.berkeley.edu/admissions/admitregular.html
there you go..hope it works!