Letters of rec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greentree201

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DOes anyone know whether Ross and St George's Universities send an email to our letter writers to let them know that their letters have been received by them?

THanks!
 
If I recall correctly, SGU sends you postcards with the stuff they've received checked off.
 
I don't know of any school that does this, that's why my pre-health advisor tells students to make sure to keep in touch with the school to make sure the letters (and everything else) are received.

As for Ross, I can tell you that they are really on top of things, so you should check out your status page since they'll post when they receive everything.

Good luck!

DOes anyone know whether Ross and St George's Universities send an email to our letter writers to let them know that their letters have been received by them?

THanks!