Letters of recommendation question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lmart6

Reaction score
I applied for a fee waiver and was accepted, which means I have to submit my application by the 15th of June. I decided to collect my letters of recommendation through interfolio and set the date of June 30th for my letter writers. This is because I am taking the DAT in early July so I wanted to give them extra time, since it will take a while for my DAT scores to get verified on my application. Since I have to submit my application before I receive my letters, is it possible to still upload them from interfolio after submission of my application? If so, for the time being do I input "I am not adding any evaluations" for this section or should I request the evaluations through the application? I want to limit the confusion for my letter writers.

I appreciate the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I think to get a answer that you are confident it's correct, I might actually call adea customer service. It only took me 5 minutes of waiting time, and they answered all my questions that were specific to my application

Reactions: 1 user