Letters of Recommendation

Started by sban567
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sban567

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am applying to this upcoming cycle and would really appreciate any advice about LORs. I know who I am going to ask but am wondering what I should have ready when I do. I know it is recommended to have your CV ready, but is there anything else I should include? Do I give suggestions about what to write about? Are they supposed to submit them directly to Optomcas or send them to my school? I'm a little confused about the whole submission process in general.
 
Hi! You can have 4 LOR’s max in OptomCAS. Have your personal statement & CV or Resume ready. They submit it directly to OptomCAS, which in turn will send that letter to each school to which you apply. Good luck!