Program-Specific Info / Q's Lewis University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

17Carat

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have an interview scheduled for Lewis University in a few days and I was wondering if anyone here has interviewed for them before. In the invitation, they said that the interview process would include writing an essay so I was wondering what that was like. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!
I have an interview scheduled for Lewis University in a few days and I was wondering if anyone here has interviewed for them before. In the invitation, they said that the interview process would include writing an essay so I was wondering what that was like. Thank you!
Hi! Did you already have your interview? I have one scheduled for next week. How did it go? Do you have any advice on the kinds of questions they asked?

Hi! Did you already have your interview? I have one scheduled for next week. How did it go? Do you have any advice on the kinds of questions they asked?
hey! are either of you willing to give some insight on the interview/writing portion?