Program-Specific Info / Q's Lewis University Interview

Started by 17Carat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

17Carat

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!
I have an interview scheduled for Lewis University in a few days and I was wondering if anyone here has interviewed for them before. In the invitation, they said that the interview process would include writing an essay so I was wondering what that was like. Thank you!
 
Hi guys!
I have an interview scheduled for Lewis University in a few days and I was wondering if anyone here has interviewed for them before. In the invitation, they said that the interview process would include writing an essay so I was wondering what that was like. Thank you!
Hi! Did you already have your interview? I have one scheduled for next week. How did it go? Do you have any advice on the kinds of questions they asked?