LGBQ+ Identity at Work ($25 Amazon GiftCard Raffle)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

louisatloyola

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Louis and I am a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology Ph.D. program at Loyola University Chicago. I am currently recruiting participants for a study examining sexual identity and workplace experiences among non-heterosexual identifying adults, and I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who meets the criteria. I am looking for participants who:

1. Are age 18 or older
2. Are employed (part-time or full-time)
3. Self-identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, or by other non-heterosexual labels (e.g., pansexual, fluid, etc.)
4. Are a U.S. citizen or resident, and
5. Are able to understand and read English at a minimum 8th grade reading level

If you agree to participate, you will be asked questions about your experiences as a self-identified sexual minority person, how you manage this identity at work, and how others view your identity. You may choose not to answer some questions, and you may also choose to stop participating at any time without penalty. Your responses will not be linked to identifying information such as your IP address.

Completing this study should take no longer than 30 minutes, and you may choose to enter into a lottery to win a $25 Amazon gift certificate at the end of the study.

If you meet the above criteria and are interested in participating in the study, the survey may be accessed at Survey

This study has been approved by the IRB at Loyola University Chicago (Project #: 2413). Thank you for your interest in the study.

Members don't see this ad.