License/certification Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted892858

Hi all, so I am doing some research on licensing and things to put on my app. I see a lot of programs like x ray technician offering certification and it says nothing about licensing. Under "licenses" on the AADSAS app, do certifications count? Also, are they even a big deal to put on your app in the first place? I don't have time for a 11 month program so I am not sure how much weight that licenses would hold in my app. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, so I am doing some research on licensing and things to put on my app. I see a lot of programs like x ray technician offering certification and it says nothing about licensing. Under "licenses" on the AADSAS app, do certifications count? Also, are they even a big deal to put on your app in the first place? I don't have time for a 11 month program so I am not sure how much weight that licenses would hold in my app. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
I also had the same question regarding certifications! I am certified in something however, never took the exam to obtain a license. So what would I put that under? Let me know if you find out please!

According to the guide, they're primarily looking for certifications like RDH, CDA, CDT, along with any other relevant certifications. They use both 'licenses' and 'certifications' to label this section, so I would put down any certifications and/or licenses you have. Do licenses/certifications carry a lot of weight? Not at all. It is perfectly fine to leave this section blank. Do not go out of your way to fill this section.

Reactions: 1 user