Licensing Board Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jazzman6

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know WREB and CREDIT will be moving to manniquins for their exams in 2005. Thus no more bribing pts to come and still worrying that maybe they won't.

Are there any other board exams that will change in the near future, particularly California or Florida?

Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

The North East Regional Boards is also going to move to mannequins in the future.

Unfortunately for me, my class will probably be the last to work on live patients for our NERBs! :mad:

I'm kind of curious where you heard about this UBTom. I will not have to take the NERBs for a long long time (2007) but I was wondering about the whole process. It seems like having non-live patients would make the exam exceptionally easier.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was in a past issue of ASDA News that I read about it... I'll dig through them and see which one.

The ADA did pass a resolution in 2000 (Resolution 64H I think it was) seeking to eliminate the use of live patients by 2005. Looks like the NERB is on-track to do that... But my class will not reap the benefits. Oh well.. :p

UBTom, did that resolution by the ADA apply to the entire US or specific regions?