lifestyle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have you ever been to England? The national food is practically anything with curry! (I'm British and I have good teeth).

Not so much. I am of British heritage though (grandma moved here during WWII) and have the stereotypical lousy teeth.

Oh, I'm also a sucker for all things with spices. I like to think that comes from generations of my ancestors eating nothing but porridge.

Members don't see this ad.

Not so much. I am of British heritage though (grandma moved here during WWII) and have the stereotypical lousy teeth.

Oh, I'm also a sucker for all things with spices. I like to think that comes from generations of my ancestors eating nothing but porridge.

You should go. Good place. This is the first year that I'm not going at spring break since 2004 (stupid studying for boards -- though I may go after boards). So much for lifestyle.

My name's about as English as you can get, and my SDN name is what my English friends call me.

I fully intend to return to Mother England at some point. Probably during a time when the current royal family is beset by turmoil and strife so that I can return in my royal glory and reclaim my family's rightful place as rulers of the kingdom. When I do, it may look something like this...

1105918725_m.jpg

I fully intend to return to Mother England at some point. Probably during a time when the current royal family is beset by turmoil and strife so that I can return in my royal glory and reclaim my family's rightful place as rulers of the kingdom. When I do, it may look something like this...

1105918725_m.jpg

Great, so the rule of England can go from my family (overthrown in 1066) to the current people to yours.

You'd better make me a Duchess there too.