Lights! Camera! ACTION!: What dental school is really like

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howdy gang.

Many of you are getting ready to start school in the fall or will be applying soon, and if you are like me, you are probably wondering what in the world you will be getting yourself into. I have submitted for your viewing pleasure a trailer for The Carbide Connection which is a movie produced by a very talented second year student here at Penn Dental for the upcoming talent show. Hold onto your seats as the film explores the blood, sweat, and tears of his dental school experience thus far and the clip below shares a sliver of that drama with you. Enjoy!

The Carbide Connection

Members don't see this ad.

Sprgrover said:
Howdy gang.

Many of you are getting ready to start school in the fall or will be applying soon, and if you are like me, you are probably wondering what in the world you will be getting yourself into. I have submitted for your viewing pleasure a trailer for The Carbide Connection which is a movie produced by a very talented second year student here at Penn Dental for the upcoming talent show. Hold onto your seats as the film explores the blood, sweat, and tears of his dental school experience thus far and the clip below shares a sliver of that drama with you. Enjoy!

The Carbide Connection

I gotta kick out of that.

WOW...I think he is on to something...A dental mini series should be in the making...as long as they put in a couple of dentists that commit suicide

Members don't see this ad :)
Sprgrover said:
Howdy gang.

The Carbide Connection

AHAHAHAH.... that was great... I love getting a kick out of something unexpected....

setting teeth in wax....god, that's a painful one :scared:

wow.....i knew penn would have some cool kats....loved it