Lipscomb Class of 2019?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hilltopper822

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question!!!

A few weeks ago, I got an email inviting me for in Interview on February 19th. I send in my confirmation but never got an email saying they received it. Well, now we are hit with a snowstorm and everything is closed through tomorrow, including my school (WKU). I had a Biochem exam tomorrow, but now it will most likely be changed to Thursday. Unfortunately, I can't take the exam because I'll be at the interview, but since I have no confirmation that they got my confirmation (haha), I can't email my teacher either. I left messages to a few people at Lipscomb (they are closed as well), but I am definitely freaking out a little on what to do. Any advice?
 
I have a question!!!

A few weeks ago, I got an email inviting me for in Interview on February 19th. I send in my confirmation but never got an email saying they received it. Well, now we are hit with a snowstorm and everything is closed through tomorrow, including my school (WKU). I had a Biochem exam tomorrow, but now it will most likely be changed to Thursday. Unfortunately, I can't take the exam because I'll be at the interview, but since I have no confirmation that they got my confirmation (haha), I can't email my teacher either. I left messages to a few people at Lipscomb (they are closed as well), but I am definitely freaking out a little on what to do. Any advice?
Did you get the email that goes something like (Dear *name*, and then it says that you have gotten an invite and then you have to confirm). Did you get a email like that? There is a link and a phone number to confirm the interview. I would call the school just to make sure.