Lipscomb Class of 2019?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hilltopper822

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question!!!

A few weeks ago, I got an email inviting me for in Interview on February 19th. I send in my confirmation but never got an email saying they received it. Well, now we are hit with a snowstorm and everything is closed through tomorrow, including my school (WKU). I had a Biochem exam tomorrow, but now it will most likely be changed to Thursday. Unfortunately, I can't take the exam because I'll be at the interview, but since I have no confirmation that they got my confirmation (haha), I can't email my teacher either. I left messages to a few people at Lipscomb (they are closed as well), but I am definitely freaking out a little on what to do. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question!!!

A few weeks ago, I got an email inviting me for in Interview on February 19th. I send in my confirmation but never got an email saying they received it. Well, now we are hit with a snowstorm and everything is closed through tomorrow, including my school (WKU). I had a Biochem exam tomorrow, but now it will most likely be changed to Thursday. Unfortunately, I can't take the exam because I'll be at the interview, but since I have no confirmation that they got my confirmation (haha), I can't email my teacher either. I left messages to a few people at Lipscomb (they are closed as well), but I am definitely freaking out a little on what to do. Any advice?
Did you get the email that goes something like (Dear *name*, and then it says that you have gotten an invite and then you have to confirm). Did you get a email like that? There is a link and a phone number to confirm the interview. I would call the school just to make sure.