List of DO schools that don't require you to shadow a DO physician?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

listener23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help?

Members don't see this ad.

Do people get some kind of horny pleasure or get an orgasm from starting threads that have been talked about godzillion times? (need to go watch godzilla)

If you really want to go to a DO school, go do some work on your own to figure out the requirements.
god damn. searching the internet isn't that hard.... and i'm sure the exact same question was asked couple pages back.....
you posted 409 times on sdn..... enough time for you to have learned it by now.....
Lions don't open their mouths and wait for zebras to rush in, they go and hunt.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
^ :boom: this is how I pictured you as you wrote that @iWillOneDay

images (5).jpg

Do people get some kind of horny pleasure or get an orgasm from starting threads that have been talked about godzillion times? (need to go watch godzilla)

If you really want to go to a DO school, go do some work on your own to figure out the requirements.
god damn. searching the internet isn't that hard.... and i'm sure the exact same question was asked couple pages back.....
you posted 409 times on sdn..... enough time for you to have learned it by now.....

Yup, my thoughts.

There is a list in the FAQ.

Considerations to make:

1) VCOM & LECOM do not require DO LORs until after you interview.
2) LECOM may allow you to obtain a DO LOR on interview day.
3) DO LOR requirements =/= DO shadowing requirements. If a DO school does not have a DO LOR requirement it is not an excuse to not shadow a DO and not having DO experience will harm your application a lot.

So... does your mother carry tranquilizers when you come visit or what? I mean, you legitimately could have said use the search function instead. Why say 2 words when you can say 1? Not like it's an exercise or anything.

I agree with him, there are too many people who want everything done for them. It's unfortunate since the profession requires some initiate and responsibility etc.

I agree with him, there are too many people who want everything done for them. It's unfortunate since the profession requires some initiate and responsibility etc.

That's a second order inference of character. While I agree that people should learn to use the interwebs better, I don't think telling them that they've committed this grave offense is an enormous help. I mean, who are we? The inquisition?

Reactions: 1 user
So... does your mother carry tranquilizers when you come visit or what? I mean, you legitimately could have said use the search function instead. Why say 2 words when you can say 1? Not like it's an exercise or anything.

You a bi@#$ (There, short and to the point).

Sometime, Blue can't describe all the colors of the sky.

I know you don't like me so...

That's a second order inference of character. While I agree that people should learn to use the interwebs better, I don't think telling them that they've committed this grave offense is an enormous help. I mean, who are we? The inquisition?

I don't think telling them it's okay and wiping their asses is going to be much helpful either...
So,
69293d206d09232b86b38a916141ab92e7a0715af57c398230dff9f355b2e189.jpg

@serenade , there are people like you and there are people like me. That's why the internet is great and diverse.... sometimes too diverse....

I feel like i'm going to get banned from SDN.... it's okay, because
terminator-t-shirt-ill-be-back.jpg

You a bi@#$ (There, short and to the point).

Sometime, Blue can't describe all the colors of the sky.

I know you don't like me so...

I don't really have a developed opinion of you. So far you just seem... excessive is all.

So he doesn't want to build a complete list of what schools need DO letters. Big deal.