List of dual Aud/PhD programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ears_and_beers

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of schools that offer dual AuD and PhD programs? I found a list of schools via the ASHA Edfinder that offer AuD and PhD degrees, but not all of the schools listed offer a dual tract. I tried searching previous posts on the forums (and a general Google search) but they are a few years old and was hoping to find something a bit more comprehensive. Thanks in advance!
 
Do you have a set geographical area you want to go to? If so then contact the programs directly and see what they offer.
 
I don't really have a set geographical location in mind per say. Was just trying to figure out if there was a comprehensive list of schools that do offer both programs together rather than separately. I guess I will just have to do some digging!