Listing Classes You Haven't Taken Yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TravellinDoc

So very very tired.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm going to be going to UW this fall to take biochem and an english class to fulfill more premed requirements. However, I went to Emory U, have never attended UW, and plan on submitting my AMCAS app this week. How am I supposed to list this on AMCAS? I want the med schools to know that I plan to take these classes so they'll give me an interview earlier if possible. Thanks everyone!
TD

Members don't see this ad.

TravellinDoc said:
So I'm going to be going to UW this fall to take biochem and an english class to fulfill more premed requirements. However, I went to Emory U, have never attended UW, and plan on submitting my AMCAS app this week. How am I supposed to list this on AMCAS? I want the med schools to know that I plan to take these classes so they'll give me an interview earlier if possible. Thanks everyone!
TD

I?ve been told that you can list the class as long as they will be complete before the start of the school year you are applying for.

Can you add that school on AMCAS and list the classes?