Hi,
I was an electrical engineering undergrad and I've been accepted into multiple medical schools for next year. The pre-reqs are somewhat flexible at some schools. For example, I never took into biology and I've never taken any biology lab courses. However, I became involved as an undergrad in research in the biology department. Your grades may be on the low side, but as long as your class rank in engineering is good, it shouldn't be a problem. The key is to study hard for the MCAT. If you think that you will ace the sciences part without studying because of your engineering background you are dead wrong. I didn't have the pre-reqs before I took the MCAT, and they are not necessary, but you need to study hard for at least 3 months prior to the test (several hours a day, less if you have the pre-reqs). I took KAPLAN, without it I would have beek F****d!
Peace