Program-Specific Info / Q's LIU Brooklyn 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT2B1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just received an email from LIU Brooklyn for an interview at the end of the month. I do not really know much about their program at all. However, I already got accepted into my 2nd choice program which is closer to home so I am not sure if I should take the interview or not. Does anyone know anyone who goes there for the MSOT program & likes it?

Members don't see this ad.

I also received an invitation from LIU! During my volunteer hours, I met a student who attends this program and she said nothing but great things about it. This isn't my first choice since it's pretty far away from me, but I'm still going to attend and see how it goes. What school did you get accepted to?

Hi everyone! I just received an email from LIU Brooklyn for an interview at the end of the month. I do not really know much about their program at all. However, I already got accepted into my 2nd choice program which is closer to home so I am not sure if I should take the interview or not. Does anyone know anyone who goes there for the MSOT program & likes it?
Hi, care to share what your stats were? Your GPA for scenic etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just finished my first semester at LIU. It`s hard but doable. Very expensive though. The classes outside of Neuro and Peds are common sense and easy. Its a combined BS/MS program, and we dont start the MS portion until Spring of next year I think. You can PM if you want more details on the schedule and other details about the program.

Hi! Could you tell me more about your LIU Program? I would love to message you, but it wouldn’t let me start a conversation on here for some reason!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Anyone heard back from LIU yet?

Anyone heard back from LIU yet?

Yes! I heard back from them earlier this week. They asked us to accept/decline by the 11th so I expect they will be sending out another round of acceptances soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! Does anyone mind sharing their interview experience? Thank you in advance!