-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU C/O 2026
Started by hanoverianredmare
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey!! Second time IS applicant!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Second time OOS applicant! Last year’s cycle had people reporting interview invites as early as October 30. Hopefully we hear back soon but who knows with the deadline extension?
Happy Halloween everyone!! Curious to see if anyone has heard anything from LIU yet, I know I had some friends of mine who heard from the school around this time last year! Waiting is the hardest part 😬
Nothing yet! Hoping to hear back soon. I have not received a confirmation email or anything since submitting.Happy Halloween everyone!! Curious to see if anyone has heard anything from LIU yet, I know I had some friends of mine who heard from the school around this time last year! Waiting is the hardest part 😬
I haven't heard anything, not even during the application process when I emailed to ask a question.....its a huge waiting game.Happy Halloween everyone!! Curious to see if anyone has heard anything from LIU yet, I know I had some friends of mine who heard from the school around this time last year! Waiting is the hardest part 😬
Odd
Hello Guys,
Just wondering, did you guys receive any emails from LIU after sending out the application? I was just checking my emails and found out that I still not receiving any emails from LIU.
Thank you.
Just wondering, did you guys receive any emails from LIU after sending out the application? I was just checking my emails and found out that I still not receiving any emails from LIU.
Thank you.
charleyhorse
Full Member
Hi, I'm IS and I received no emails from them after submitting. I even emailed them to ask if they received my emails!--no responseHello Guys,
Just wondering, did you guys receive any emails from LIU after sending out the application? I was just checking my emails and found out that I still not receiving any emails from LIU.
Thank you.
They don’t differentiate between IS & OOS. They’re communication is not that good, at least from last year’s experience. I got an interview invite I think it came in January or February. I think people have said before the earliest invites last year were sent in December. Other than interview invites, no emails until the end of the application/interview seasonHi, I'm IS and I received no emails from them after submitting. I even emailed them to ask if they received my emails!--no response
Hey, I'm 1st time OOS. I have only received an email from them asking to clarify on my pre-reqs, but nothing beyond that so far.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are no confirmation emails or portal, they will email you for an interview on DEC or JAN, or at the end of the cycle.Hello Guys,
Just wondering, did you guys receive any emails from LIU after sending out the application? I was just checking my emails and found out that I still not receiving any emails from LIU.
Thank you.
Hopefully we hear back before Christmas!
Daisy705
Full Member
I find it very weird that on their FAQ page it says "For the 2022 application cycle, interviews will start in November". I am assuming that no one has heard anything yet because nothing has been posted on this thread but I just wanted to check and make sure since it is now a week into December. I know that on the 2025 thread people started to hear back on December 14th.
I was going to say the same thing. It is very odd that nobody heard anything yet, apparently last year they heard back oct 30. I'm really not sure what is going on.I find it very weird that on their FAQ page it says "For the 2022 application cycle, interviews will start in November". I am assuming that no one has heard anything yet because nothing has been posted on this thread but I just wanted to check and make sure since it is now a week into December. I know that on the 2025 thread people started to hear back on December 14th.
Anyone know when interview invites will come out?
Don’t know for sure but I know they just finished finals this week so hopefully in the next week or two for first round invites. I’ve been wanting to email and askAnyone know when interview invites will come out?
Hi guys! Sorry for the confusion, I applied to several schools this cycle. I thought the website said Casper was going to replace the interviews this cycle, however it looks like LIU changed their website and I can’t seem to find any information about Casper. Does anyone know how they will be using Casper in their decision? I apologize again for the confusion on my part!
I do not think anyone knows anything specifically regarding LIU this cycle. As far as I know, they are still using CASPER in place of interviews. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. However, I find it odd that we have not heard anything from them so far.Hi guys! Sorry for the confusion, I applied to several schools this cycle. I thought the website said Casper was going to replace the interviews this cycle, however it looks like LIU changed their website and I can’t seem to find any information about Casper. Does anyone know how they will be using Casper in their decision? I apologize again for the confusion on my part!
I applied last year and had to do CASPer and they still did interviews with that not sure if that’s still the planI do not think anyone knows anything specifically regarding LIU this cycle. As far as I know, they are still using CASPER in place of interviews. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. However, I find it odd that we have not heard anything from them so far.
So did interviews already go out in November?
No, they are projected to go out this week if they stay true to the last cycle. Last cycle went out on the 3rd week of December Monday.So did interviews already go out in November?
EDIT: I misspoke, the original class had rolling admissions initially
DogtorFranco
Full Member
I’ve been on pins and needles for weeks now lol I hope at least some type of email comes out this week.No, they are projected to go out this week if they stay true to the last cycle. Last cycle went out on the 3rd week of December Monday.
EDIT: I misspoke, the original class had rolling admissions initially
I’m getting more and more nervous as the week goes on lolI’ve been on pins and needles for weeks now lol I hope at least some type of email comes out this week.
Winter break officially starts next Friday so maybe before then? But I have high hopes for this week.I’m getting more and more nervous as the week goes on lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oreosandmillet
Full Member
Hey guys. Current student. Last year interviews were around January. Acceptances where rolling and went anywhere from a few weeks after interviews all the way to a week after classes started. (Yes we had late starters ) . We finished finals last Friday. But still have a second set of exams January for many people. So its a busy time still for professors and this is the time they are probably sorting through applicants. You have to do Casper and its an initial evaluation . The interviews follow with professors . Good luck.
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
OOS interview invite!
Dogsandcats22
Full Member
IS interview!
Congratulations!!! Do they send out interview invites in waves? I didn't receive anything, but I have previously missed their email. Do you mind sharing who emailed you regarding interviews so I can double-check my inbox?
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
I’m not really sure, but the email was from the LIU admissions committee! there were four different dates to choose from so it sounds like they’re doing them all in one weekendCongratulations!!! Do they send out interview invites in waves? I didn't receive anything, but I have previously missed their email. Do you mind sharing who emailed you regarding interviews so I can double-check my inbox?
Does anyone know if the interview invites come out all together or in waves through the day?OOS Interview!! I wonder how many people they are interviewing at once does anyone know?
I was just going to say, I know last year they did interviews in February (that’s when I interviewed)OOS interview! I can't do 1/5-1/8 so I emailed Karena and she told me they are sending out more interview invites 1/17 and 2/21 for those of you that didn't receive one today 🙂
OOS interview invite!!! After a few rejections the past couple of weeks I’m so excited 🤩🤩
Congrats!!! Did it just come or did it come earlier and you just saw it?OOS interview invite!!! After a few rejections the past couple of weeks I’m so excited 🤩🤩
ijustwanttobeavet01
Full Member
Oos interview invite as well 🤞
Are invites still rolling out today or did you all who received an invite get it around the same time a little earlier?
I think they do it more based on the “top” applicants rather than submission date.Just out of curiosity, when did you guys submit the vmcas? could they be sending out waves in the order they received them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got it around 2pm but wasn’t able to check my email until laterCongrats!!! Did it just come or did it come earlier and you just saw it?
I was curious If they were all sent out at one time or throughout the day. Thanks!I got it around 2pm but wasn’t able to check my email until later
What’s the email it came from? That way people can search for it in case they get a lot of spam!Oos interview, definitely check your spam mine was in there!
It was from [email protected]What’s the email it came from? That way people can search for it in case they get a lot of spam!