LIU PHARMACY CLASS OF 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi
I was accepted to LIU last week. And I will be going
Stats
Brooklyn College (CUNY)-Chemistry
GPA 3.66
PCAT 80
I already know someone in this chat but want to get to know everyone else!

hahaha my PR friend! we need to exchange contacts. I am traveling to France right now. But when I come back I def want to talk to you about some of my ideas!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, we have three CUNY in here.

City College of NY
Brooklyn College
Queens College.

Where's the comment about CUNY not being strong ? Haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Sarajenpharmacy Brooklyn College is far from each other! is two completely different school. I believe Brooklyn college is better. But second choice is LIU hehehe! Go Duke on Friday!

@Jamine_powers yes born and raise in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn! WOOP WOOP! Accepted to LIU, Temple, St.John Fisher, & Albany.
Wanted to stay close to home to support my brother who is entering in his 3rd year in Columbia Medical school. Future Surgeon! Representing Puerto Rico!

@James_Pharm I will not be talking to David while in Pharmacy School. J/K he will be my go to guy! SHHHH he does not know lol.

@Gavilarimar OMG YOU AND I WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL! How Can I miss such a beautiful girl? What year you went to Bronx High of Science. The school is so small. hehehe
Wow good schools!

Can I know why that High school is so special?

Please provide some tips. Interview this week! And does anyone know how many days are the classes going to be and the time

Be yourself. That's basically it. Is a group interview. Activities. The classes is honestly like having a full time job. Is by blocks Monday-Thursday.
Be yourself. That's basically it. Is a group interview. Activities. The classes is honestly like having a full time job. Is by blocks Monday-Thursday.

Oh so it’s just 4 days. That sounds good. When we’re u interviewed?

February. Accepted last week.
I’m confused regarding the interview timing I’m Scheduled for an interview this Friday the invitation said between 12-4but the online portal for the registration says 9-4 you have any idea about that? Also what is the cost per year and if you fail a course you repeat in the summer or you got a repeat the whole year ? What are your ideas about three year and four-year schools

Going to LIU Fall 2018. Graduating May 2018 from the University of Chicago, Major Biological Chemistry GPA 3.5. PCAT 89. Originally from Alpine, New Jersey . So you can say I am returning home. :) Excited to meet the class of 2022. The best year!

Reactions: 5 users
Going to LIU Fall 2018. Graduating May 2018 from the University of Chicago, Major Biological Chemistry GPA 3.5. PCAT 89. Originally from Alpine, New Jersey . So you can say I am returning home. :) Excited to meet the class of 2022. The best year!
I am also from Alpine,NJ so Cool! I will be going to LIU, @BellaMatos, and James. We still waiting on Ben.

Guys someone mention something about a conference for pharmacy and I would like more info about it.

Thanks!

That school is amazing! what are you planning to do after graduation?

ooo ok great sounds Interesting! I just have this big packet from LIU that I am sorting out. You pay the deposit already? what day you picking up the pin? maybe we can go together.
You went to High school in NY?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey sara, i called UNC today and they told me they finish admitting people for the fall 2018. And if I did not go to orientation is probably because I did not get and interview therefore I did not get in.

I am all set for Fall 2018! I paid received my academic calendar. And tentative class schedule. Feeling excited. They having a picnic for us! which I think is cool.

I was accepted in February, and I will be attending in the fall!

Hi everyone! I will be interviewing at LIU April 20 (second to the last group of interview) And I was wondering if I can get any tips?

My major is Biomedical Engineering at Cornell University GPA 3.45/PCAT 91. Graduating May 2018! Can't wait! I am originally from Chappaqua, NY(no one probably knows this place) hahaha.

Looking forward to meeting the class of 2022.

Reactions: 4 users
@StephanieLC I am originally from Carmel Valley San Diego, CA that's where my family lives. I received a full scholarship to attend Tuft University and play lacrosse, which I been playing for the past four years. I also did engineering however I study Chemical Engineer at Tufts.
So From CA, to Massachusetts and finally New York where a BBQ awaits me if I get in lol.(@BellaMatos does not back down). I am giving it my best to get a yes.
Wow amazing! hopefully we can grab lunch after the interview. :)

haha I am still pretty nervous I am told is a group interview? Yes the CEO Earl Garves lives a few block from me, I am good friends with his daughter. How do you know them? Wow what a small world. In terms of after PharmD I most definitely want to do residency not sure in what yet. I want to research it more.
What about yourself what school you came from? Are you going to LIU? Where do you reside?
Where else have you been accepted?

@Sarahen wow you are amazing. We are ivy students lol. I go to Cornell. If is possible I would love to meet with you for lunch after my interview. Me and @PeterPat22 have something plan, but please join us. I send you my number lol.

Reactions: 1 users
@Sarahen wow you are amazing. We are ivy students lol. I go to Cornell. If is possible I would love to meet with you for lunch after my interview. Me and @PeterPat22 have something plan, but please join us. I send you my number lol.
Happy to do so. Send me all the details. :) @BellaMatos see if you can join us as well. lol

Hey Everyone,
@BellaMatos one my best friend which I consider her my sister told me it would be a good idea to join this page. I been lucky enough to be accepted to LIU pharmacy school for fall 2018. I decided that I will be going as I can't pass the opportunity to be with Ms. Matos. And everyone in this amazing chat that will be going.

A little about myself, I play soccer and rugby for Columbia University. I am originally from New Canaan Connecticut, my family resides there, I currently live in the Upper East side with my brother that is a 4th year medical student at Columbia University recently matched in general surgery for Fall 2018. Go him lol. (that's actually how me and sweet Bella met lol). Both our brothers are at CU Medical school. I am a Biochemistry major, GPA 3.91. PCAT 90. I can't wait to graduate May 2018!!!!!! After pharmacy school I hope no I will match for pediatric pharmacy.(I want to connect with future pediatric pharmacist, I see a few on this page) lol.

I will see you all very soon, as classmate! :) .
you say you are best friends with @BellaMatos haha. I think that's an understatement looks like you both were SEPARATED AT BIRTH!! Yes, yes and yes @ Pediatric Pharmacy! that's my dream. I want to match at Stanford in CA.

I'm thinking I should post my address and everyone can send me thank you cards for helping everyone built I hope long lasting friendships haha jk. Go Villanova ( if anybody still cares)

Hey Everyone,
@BellaMatos one my best friend which I consider her my sister told me it would be a good idea to join this page. I been lucky enough to be accepted to LIU pharmacy school for fall 2018. I decided that I will be going as I can't pass the opportunity to be with Ms. Matos. And everyone in this amazing chat that will be going.

A little about myself, I play soccer and rugby for Columbia University. I am originally from New Canaan Connecticut, my family resides there, I currently live in the Upper East side with my brother that is a 4th year medical student at Columbia University recently matched in general surgery for Fall 2018. Go him lol. (that's actually how me and sweet Bella met lol). Both our brothers are at CU Medical school. I am a Biochemistry major, GPA 3.91. PCAT 90. I can't wait to graduate May 2018!!!!!! After pharmacy school I hope no I will match for pediatric pharmacy.(I want to connect with future pediatric pharmacist, I see a few on this page) lol.

CU I always thought it was the lowest ivy school. How is CU working for you? Is next to my school City College.

@Gavilarimar yes yes yes that is my school. I was home for Easter and I was hanging out with the Graves family. I told them that a girl in my chat has a cousin that went to their B-school. lol

Hey Everyone,

I am excited now for this picnic! I also play soccer at the University of Chicago.

Reactions: 3 users
@Sarahen I will be one of your classmate. I already go to LIU to get my BS in Biology May 2018, I run track, actually I just finish a race. Now I will be going for a PharmD at LIU. Great to meet other athlete.
I can't wait to train together!!!! I love running! I ran 2 marathons.

not impress I run better!

Hey everyone, I am interview April 20th!

No worries, So welcoming. My name is Ben, I attend the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. I apply super late so I am surprise I have an interview. I am kinda unconventional in my interest in Pharmacy. How about you guys?

LIU contacted me for a re-interview for May the last set. I need to advise to nail it this time. They also ask for my final transcript. @James_Pharm I can use some coaching from you if is possible?

HEY! Welcome. I hope to be part of your class. I interview April 20. We have a dinner set up with some people here. You are more then welcome to join. :) Congratulations.!
YESSSS! Send me the info.

Reactions: 6 users
Hi Everyone,

Last week I was accepted to LIU. And I will be going! I am from the Dominican Republic. Graduating this year from Columbia University! Major is Chemistry. I am looking to connect with my new classmates :)
HEY GIRL! I think I seen you around. I send you my contacts info. I also go to CU. And I will love a study buddy for finals! I have @BellaMatos coming over with her bro and a few other friends. Wow CU Taking over at LIU lol. :) Congratulations!

Reactions: 5 users
Hi Everyone,

Last week I was accepted to LIU. And I will be going! I am from the Dominican Republic. Graduating this year from Columbia University! Major is Chemistry. I am looking to connect with my new classmates :)! Where are the LATINAS IN STEM?
Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh !!!!!!!!!

@MadelineP I am lost for words as you can see I was just screaming literally from the top of my lungs. My co workers thought I was undergoing cardiac arrest! Haha congratulations !!!!!!!

Too much talent in this chat. I can't deal right now haha *tears of joy*

My lost brother lol. I still can't stop laughing! Good interview but more importantly I met a brother. We friends for life! I hope I get accepted to move from CA to NYC. Fun City to be in. And in looking at this chat the dean is correct this might be the most diverse class that is yet to come. Originally from Scarsdale, NY. Red tie on my main, representing the school I dream about when I was in High school. Standford University major is Biomedical Engineering, GPA 3.88. PCAT 92. I was accepted to 5 schools, but would love LIU. Thanks @Will_JeffPharmacy you are a brother! I will see you this summer, we have to start planning for are boys trip before pharmacy school.

No way! Matching at Stanford (pediatrics) is my dream! What do you want to do post PharmD?

@Jonathan_Pharmacy and @Will_JeffPharmacy I send you guys my contact info I want to be included in the guys trip. I am stuck in Chicago finishing my degree but once I am done, I am looking for fun things to do. I have several plans but I welcome more.