LIU PHARMACY CLASS OF 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys
I got accepted to LLU, and I was wondering if there is a facebook page for the class of 2022 ?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

A cute girl is graduating from Brooklyn College, and I am ace ventura hunting for that queen :love::love:. Wish me luck in my search:xf:.
You going to need lots of luck because that queen you hunting for is stunning! FYI Can't wait to hang out bro in San Diego! My interview buddy. FYI this guy right here is the Valedictorian at Tufts University Engineering Department.

@Sarahen my ivy partner good luck. Brown University is May 27.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Who has a BS or BA from Harvard University??? to close the deal!

Sorry guys I been a little MIA. I graduate Cornell University May 27! BS Biomedical Engineering! I decided I will be attending USC for Pharmacy school on their PharmD/JD Program. Congratulations @Sarahen you are an ivy CU grad. @AustinMRPO ivy grad we will join Sara in a week what a nail-biter. @PeterPat22 What can I say number 1 really??? Good luck in med-school! Please Keep in touch guys.

Reactions: 10 users
I was looking forward to meeting everyone at LIU. However I may change my schools to Auburn or Creighton (online) as they are better schools in terms of my goals. From contemplating I may also go to LSU for medicine as there’s more money in that. Thank you everyone, for the support & good luck with your endeavors.

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to the class of 2018. This is probably too early but I am actually looking for support because I will be applying to pharmacy school next year Class of 2023, I am graduating Spring 2019. I am originally from Florida, first time applying. I am looking for people that are applying next year to support each other. I am not looking to apply to LIU, but will keep my option open. I actually will love a top 20 school at least. Thanks guys email me if you are interested in creating a network for next year.

Reactions: 4 users
Guys I officially received my BS in Biology, with a Minor in General Sports Science form LIU. Ready to take on this PharmD in August.

Attachments

• Grad 1.png
    Grad 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • Grad 2.png
    Grad 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
Reactions: 4 users
Ben @PeterPat22 you have to put your dog in the pool Cavs are not pulling with just lebron. lol. I told you they need more help. We still going to the championship game?

Reactions: 5 users
What the hell is all of this seriously! Is a chat about LIU not your personal life.

Reactions: 1 users
Bunch of fake ass wackos in this thread. Don’t believe any of them. Just bunch of computers

Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell is all of this seriously! Is a chat about LIU not your personal life.
If you pay attention, they have their first name then pharmacy afterwards. I would say LIU just made bunch of fake/copied accounts from Facebook and just copied stuff year. Won’t believe any of it.

They all posted photo of themselves and they all like their own posts. LIU is actually s horrible school, not even top 50 and it’s a private school. They should take bunch of ppl regardless of their horrible scores. I got a 10 PCAT composite and they still took me. That’s good marketing.

Reactions: 1 user
If you’re ever going to pursue something like a university subpar because it’s in a “great location” I would try to rethink my career choice. Rethink this.
Man you ok? I thought it was dental school you wanted? if LIU is so bad don't go!

Reactions: 1 users
Guys my sister advise me to go to UNC, I was accepted to the PharmD/M.P.H program at UNC. I am excited to announce I will be going to UNC to increase my chances of matching.
The best school in the country. Congratulations!

This is random, but does anyone know the name of the woman who led the interview day schedule?

Hey guys! I’m starting at LIU Brooklyn this Fall and I’m looking for potential roommates since Brooklyn is so expensive. If anyone is interested let me know asap! Thanks and good luck to everyone :)