LLSA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgalt42

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Graduated last year (2020) and saw that there's a bunch of LLSAs due from 2017 that I'll need to complete. Apparently I need to get them all done before the end of this year. Was wondering if anyone knew what happens if you don't complete all of them by the end of this year? Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Graduated last year (2020) and saw that there's a bunch of LLSAs due from 2017 that I'll need to complete. Apparently I need to get them all done before the end of this year. Was wondering if anyone knew what happens if you don't complete all of them by the end of this year? Thanks so much.
This is unlikely to be correct. Not sure where you're getting your information from. If you just graduated, are you even board certified yet? You don't have LLSA obligations until after board certification and even then, those are being phased out as the boards move from a 10 yr to 5 yr cycle.

If you ARE board certified, go here: Check ABEM Continuing Certification Requirements

It will tell you exactly what you need to do and when.

Hey guys,

You spontaneously combust.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user