LMU-CVM class of 2022!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puppylove1255

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forum for those who have committed to the LMU-CVM program...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone looking for housing ??? Me and my roommate found a house in Rosehill VA, very close to the vet school and we are looking for a third roommate to keep the costs down. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on an acre. Also should note that we prefer someone with no pets or just a cat as my dog is a rescue and iffy with other dogs but does live with three right now (so she could deal but isn't great in a multi dog household). You would have your own room and share a bathroom. The living spaces are fairly large (from what I can tell in the pictures), there is a washer and dryer, and internet/utilities is included with the rent. We will be going to see the house and sign a lease sometime in the end of May or June. Please message me if interested :)
Also how could we find the Facebook page for class of 2022?
Type in LMU-CVM class of 2022. Its a closed group with a horse in a round pen. It's probably going to be your best form of communication. Also there is a LMU-CVM housing site.

Reactions: 1 user
Type in LMU-CVM class of 2022. Its a closed group with a horse in a round pen. It's probably going to be your best form of communication. Also there is a LMU-CVM housing site.
Housing site is also on FB, "LMU-CVM Housing and For Sale". It has a brown and white dog house thing as its picture.

Members don't see this ad :)
So If the Facebook group has 138 members, does that mean the class is almost full?

So If the Facebook group has 138 members, does that mean the class is almost full?
No, she’s right a lot of the people in the group are students that have been there. I know because a friends of mine are in the vet school and it shows them as mutual friends on Facebook.

Reactions: 1 user
Looking for 1 (female) roommate! I will be living at the creekside apartments with other LMU grad students in surrounding complexes-4 miles from the farm. I have a 14 lb older dog that will eventually be joining me!
$350 for the other person and a $350 security deposit

Last edited:
Question to all LMU-CVM class of 2022
After paying my sons deposit a few weeks ago, No mail, No Emails, No communication,
Website is pretty weak.
No stats on how first year students are doing or how they did on the NAVLE exam.
Everything seems to be a mystery and disorganized at this point
Lack of communication at this point.
Are others feeling the same? Other schools seem to sent out updates every few days on the process.

Any Feedbacks?

Question to all LMU-CVM class of 2022
After paying my sons deposit a few weeks ago, No mail, No Emails, No communication,
Website is pretty weak.
No stats on how first year students are doing or how they did on the NAVLE exam.
Everything seems to be a mystery and disorganized at this point
Lack of communication at this point.
Are others feeling the same? Other schools seem to sent out updates every few days on the process.

Any Feedbacks?

I do feel like there is some disorganization, especially after not hearing back until April for decisions. I was expecting a welcome packet in the mail as well but did not get one yet. There is still time though! I would think they are working their hardest to ensure we have all the information we need. They are usually very good about sending updated emails. Your son should have gotten an email with a lot of information from Karissa Brock titled "Castle Branch and More" and that is what I have been working on the last month. There is A LOT to do before hand and if there are any questions you should definitely reach out to her. She responded to my emails within a day. They may be busy with their first graduating class but I found that she is super helpful and responds in a reasonable time. I do not think they have a lack of communication at all. Two other schools I applied to but was waitlisted at did not send any email updates until last week (One of them I heard nothing from October to now) and one other one sent email updates twice from December to April. You could probably ask the statistics that you are looking for and are not on the website in an email. Remember they are a newer school so it will take time to establish a solid website. When I look at it, it seems nice but I may not be looking for the same stuff as you.
Hope this helps a little!!

I do feel like there is some disorganization, especially after not hearing back until April for decisions. I was expecting a welcome packet in the mail as well but did not get one yet. There is still time though! I would think they are working their hardest to ensure we have all the information we need. They are usually very good about sending updated emails. Your son should have gotten an email with a lot of information from Karissa Brock titled "Castle Branch and More" and that is what I have been working on the last month. There is A LOT to do before hand and if there are any questions you should definitely reach out to her. She responded to my emails within a day. They may be busy with their first graduating class but I found that she is super helpful and responds in a reasonable time. I do not think they have a lack of communication at all. Two other schools I applied to but was waitlisted at did not send any email updates until last week (One of them I heard nothing from October to now) and one other one sent email updates twice from December to April. You could probably ask the statistics that you are looking for and are not on the website in an email. Remember they are a newer school so it will take time to establish a solid website. When I look at it, it seems nice but I may not be looking for the same stuff as you.
Hope this helps a little!!

Thanks so much for the info.
It's nice to hear from someone with such a positive outlook.
We have not herd from anyone at this point.