loans for st. matthew's university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Comingthrough

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to st. matthew's university vet school, but having difficulty finding loans that accept st. matthews because it is not nationally recognized. I'm hoping an st. matthew's alumni can shed some light on how they paid for their tuition and maybe which banks they talked to for getting their loans. I do know about the dual program that st. matthew's has with davenport, but I'm looking for more loan options. Thanks in advance.
 
So, officially, there are not a lot of options for school loans as they req. the school to US accredited. Some people take out personal loans or, as you mentioned, do a dual degree. SMU has an affiliation with the MBA program, but students here do alternative programs such as veterinary forensics, MPH, MS, etc. Personally, I do the Davenport MBA and have been looking at the forensics program.