St Matthews University Finances

Started by aubree456
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aubree456

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was recently accepted into St. Matthews University for the May 2023 semester! For anyone that has previously attended or plans to attend, were you able to find a loan company willing to work with you outside of the US? Which companies did you use?
 
Hi! I just stumbled upon this post and I am in the same situation as I cannot find any private student loan company willing to work with St Matthews Vet school. Were you able to find a solution that you can help me out with? I would really appreciate it!