Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys!
I know there's been many posts/ forums about all of this, but I thought an additional post might not hurt 🙂
New grad pharmacist here, and I'm trying to decrease how much I'm being taxed. I know people have mentioned maxing out a 401k and having a high deductible health plan...but I'm in a union! (So I don't really have either option b/c I don't have a 401k and I don't have an option on which insurance plan I'm part of)
Also I read some posts here about increasing the number of your allowances, and I was hoping someone would provide a little more information on the benefits of that...
I'm a newbie to all this so any ways to save money will help GREATLY 🙂
I know there's been many posts/ forums about all of this, but I thought an additional post might not hurt 🙂
New grad pharmacist here, and I'm trying to decrease how much I'm being taxed. I know people have mentioned maxing out a 401k and having a high deductible health plan...but I'm in a union! (So I don't really have either option b/c I don't have a 401k and I don't have an option on which insurance plan I'm part of)
Also I read some posts here about increasing the number of your allowances, and I was hoping someone would provide a little more information on the benefits of that...
I'm a newbie to all this so any ways to save money will help GREATLY 🙂