Loans

Started by fit2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fit2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the best company to borrow money from? Is this done through like a loan company or can I just go to a bank and ask for the terms of a student loan?

I have a co-signer so I'm just looking for information from other Internationals who used a co-signer and well.

Thank you
 
It seems, that credit unions are giving better terms, if you are a member. At the same time you should first visit your co-signer banking institution. Co-signer has to have good credit and high enough income to qualify