Locum Opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agoral

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

If anyone is interested in any locum tenen work, please let me know! I have jobs that are always looking for holiday/vacation coverage, perm coverage, backfills, and more all over the country. Our facilities offer long and short term contracts, anything from 1 day jobs, to weekends, to every other week, to 1 year and more. The possibilities are endless, travel opportunities are plentiful, and we have an entire licensing and credentialing team that can do all the heavy lifting for you! Let me know if this is something you're interested in! Perfect for people who want to travel, new grads, those who are retired and want to keep working on the side, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on the facility, LOA, the need, job itself, schedule... there are various factors that contribute to the rate depending on what state you're looking to travel to, what your availability is, etc. Would you be willing to schedule a quick call with me so I could better understand what you're looking for and what I have to offer that would fit your criteria?