doctor1963
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the COVID situation and new opportunities associated with it (i.e. covid crises jobs, etc), I thought it would be helpful to share our recent experiences with locum companies.
I have been very happy with AB Staffing. They show due diligence and most importantly are honest. My recruiter has helped me understand what experience I need to obtain so I am competitive for ER jobs and the limited jobs available since I am FM boarded. I am lucky that I have a "All Star Recruiter"!!
I would be interested in hearing about experiences (and availability of jobs) with other locum companies for COVID crises jobs as well as the typical locum jobs. I currently am doing locums in an ER (critical access hospital).
I have been very happy with AB Staffing. They show due diligence and most importantly are honest. My recruiter has helped me understand what experience I need to obtain so I am competitive for ER jobs and the limited jobs available since I am FM boarded. I am lucky that I have a "All Star Recruiter"!!
I would be interested in hearing about experiences (and availability of jobs) with other locum companies for COVID crises jobs as well as the typical locum jobs. I currently am doing locums in an ER (critical access hospital).