LOCUMS anesthesia agencies, the good, the bad and the ugly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Jamie Trainor and the company Howard Sloan have been great to work with.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
My experience with comp health has been fine. My recruiter is sometimes slow to respond to things. But everything I asked for and he agreed to has been there. The travel agent has been spot on and i always get paid on time. Credentialing assistant not the best but I was credentialed on time, so can’t complain. They didn’t ever lie to me or try to bait and switch. All legitimate and professional.

AMN/Staffcare is trash. takes forever to respond, soemtimes forgets to follow-up. would not recommend.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AMN/Staffcare is trash. takes forever to respond, soemtimes forgets to follow-up. would not recommend.
yea. Interactions with them have been weird. I started a conversation about a site and my rate, days etc and the guy got back to me 6 weeks later. Are you kidding me? I had already signed onto two other contracts by that point

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone worked with anesthesiasolutions? They are a crNa owned locums company. It seems weird to me to work for a crNa owned staffing company.

Has anyone worked with anesthesiasolutions? They are a crNa owned locums company. It seems weird to me to work for a crNa owned staffing company.
Never, ever, ever. Too many options.

Reactions: 1 users
Wouldn’t out of principle cuz I’m tired of hearing wannabe docs wanting a 30 min lunch break. But if they wanna pay me 450/hr and take minimal margins, okay.
What does young docs taking 30 minutes have to do with this?

I will work for a dog if it pays 400+