Loma Linda 4th yrs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ColumbiaDoc

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody from Loma Linda 4th yr class here. Just wondering since that's where we'll be taking the California Law and Ethics exam this coming Friday. Hope to see y'all there.
 
I am not from LLU, but will be taking the supplemental exam this Friday. Are you also taking just the supplemental exam (Law &/or Ethics)? Do we just show up for the 1 pm exam without registering? Thank you.
 
Nanofill said:
I am not from LLU, but will be taking the supplemental exam this Friday. Are you also taking just supplemental exam (Law &/or Ethics)? Do we just show up for the 1 pm exam without registering? Thank you.

I didn't know it's called the supplemental exam, but yeah that's what I was told by Jessica of the DBC. She did tell that she sent me a letter in the mail with the info. I am pretty sure you had to do some kinda registration - I mean how could you just show up??