Nbde part 1 five yrs after 1st attempt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manirao

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, please help me with my problem. I took my first attempt of nbde part 1 in 2013 sept. Now I plan to take again the same exam in nov 2018. Is the five year and five attempt rule apply to me and will I be eligible to write the exam? I’m very stressed about this situation. If anyone know who have gone through the same prob, please let me know what I can do. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

This photo is straight from the 2018 NBDE part one guide. I dont exactly know what happens after 5 years though, maybe you can never take it again?? Or you have to be revalidated to take it??? You must be international student bc there couldn’t be any way this situation would be possible unless you had to leave dental school in US for personal reasons.

Attachments

• B5E51031-3AAD-4E37-A75A-5FD42C75AA11.png
    B5E51031-3AAD-4E37-A75A-5FD42C75AA11.png
    182 KB · Views: 66
Hi everyone, please help me with my problem. I took my first attempt of nbde part 1 in 2013 sept. Now I plan to take again the same exam in nov 2018. Is the five year and five attempt rule apply to me and will I be eligible to write the exam? I’m very stressed about this situation. If anyone know who have gone through the same prob, please let me know what I can do. Thanks in advance.
Hi I was wondering what happen with your test, I’m in the same situation I’m very nervous that I’m not gonna be able to take it. Hope that you have good news