WREB Loma Linda

Started by c2c
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c2c

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding how to find patients (and assistants) for the WREB. I recently moved to California and will be taking the exam in Loma Linda this June, so any help will be greatly appreciated!
 
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding how to find patients (and assistants) for the WREB. I recently moved to California and will be taking the exam in Loma Linda this June, so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi
How was your WREB? Did you pass? where did you find patients?