Loma Linda Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duke22587

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting the DPT program in june and looking for a female roommate. If anyone is in a similar situation message or email me at [email protected]
Good luck to all on the forum.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm going to Loma Linda too but I'm going to be commuting from Hemet. :) I was just wondering if you've heard anything from financial aid yet? I want to make sure I have time to take out a private loan if I don't get loans through Loma Linda, but I haven't heard anything yet.

i did already recieve my financial aide, but it isnt even enough to cover tuition. I am in the process of applying for a graduate plus loan now.
hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter to Loma linda and am I looking for a female roommate too! Email me at [email protected] thanks!

Hey guys!
I just completed my MPH at Loma Linda and I'm moving out, so my roommates will need a new female roommate. You'd be living in a three-bedroom apartment with two awesome awesome roomies - both just graduated (one from nursing and the other from social work) but they'll most likely be sticking around for a job and further grad school. Here's some info about the place:

- Right now, I pay $350/mth for my own room (not including utilities).
- The 3br-2bath apt is really cozy with a full kitchen and spacious living room.
- Coin-operated laundry and dryer.
- Large backyard (our neighbors planted a vegetable garden and there's plenty of room left for entertaining or another garden)
- Driveway and street parking in a safe neighborhood.
- Freeway entrances to the 215 and 10 in ~5minutes.
- 5-min walk to the Loma Linda University campus.
- Minutes drive to Costco and nearby grocery stores.
- Available as early as July 1st.
- The real selling point: loving, adorably cooky, sisterly roommates and super friendly, encouraging neighbors...definitely a good home away from home.

PM me if you're interested!

And, I just realized that this post is a year old hahaha.