Loma Linda Interview Day and Dinner- HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AZhopeful

Natural Killer Cell
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm interviewing in the next few days at Loma Linda, but I just noticed that nowhere in my emails from them is there any information about the interview day or the dinner the night before!!! One email says that it's all on the website, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Can anyone help me out with this info, or where I can find it? Yes, I know lots of people must have successfully found their way to the interview and dinner, but for some reason I'm just special...:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm interviewing in the next few days at Loma Linda, but I just noticed that nowhere in my emails from them is there any information about the interview day or the dinner the night before!!! One email says that it's all on the website, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Can anyone help me out with this info, or where I can find it? Yes, I know lots of people must have successfully found their way to the interview and dinner, but for some reason I'm just special...:rolleyes:

There was no dinner planned the night before my gf's interview.

huh.. did she interview this year? I just found the right web page myself(with some help from 4gottenStooge- thx!) and they seem to have one planned- it says each Tuesday evening throughout the interview season... maybe she didn't interview on a Wednesday?