Loma Linda phone interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanillabean21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I check my cellphone and there is a message from LLU admissions and wanting to discuss about my future plans etc in community health education....

I'm kind of nervous just cause I wasn't expecting any type of interviews. Has anyone already gone through with this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

i just got a call from them too to schedule an interview...i'm gonna call them back, but what was ur outcome?? how was the interview??

I just had my phone interview with Dr. Mataya from Loma Linda. I was very nervous but the interview was super casual and quick. He asked me to tell him a little about myself; talked a lot about my family history. He was very interested in my background. Then, he asked me where I saw myself in 5 years, and finally, if I am aware that LLU is an Adventist school and why I wanted to attend LLU.

Vey basic questions, didn't last more than 30 minutes. Dr. Mataya was so kind and interested in what I had to say. Overall, it was a very positive experience. Don't stress at all! :)