Loma Linda or St. George MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovechocolate2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got admission to both schools but still deciding on where to go. Loma Linda is a Christian school and it has a good MPH program. After St George's MPH, I can enter their medical school which is my goal. Loma Linda is 2 years but St George is three semesters. Which school do you think I should go to?

Members don't see this ad.

I got admission to both schools but still deciding on where to go. Loma Linda is a Christian school and it has a good MPH program. After St George's MPH, I can enter their medical school which is my goal. Loma Linda is 2 years but St George is three semesters. Which school do you think I should go to?

Uhhhhhhh. Don't attend either. Why do you want to attend St. Geroge's? That is a oneway ticket to unemployment in the U.S.

Reactions: 1 users
I mean if your goal is medical school then St George seems the better option, it's shorter in time frame as well and aligns more with your goals of getting into medical school.
I’m hoping this post was 100% sarcasm. Going to St. George May have been a viable option once upon a time, but...these days? You’re better off sticking to the US. OP, get your MPH at Loma Linda. Establish connections within the school. Try to take work study in Loma’s Medical school. But do not go to St. George.

Plus, if you wanted to go to St. George, you don't need to do their MPH to get in. Pretty much anyone gets accepted..