Loma Linda university 2016-2017 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khalif 88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All
I just created this thread for student who are having up coming interview for loma linda university. Does anyone have interview on 09/23/16?
Can somebody give me feedback about the past interviews and the essay part?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I also have an interview on Friday at 11am! I'm super nervous about it!

Good luck, Khalif 88!

Members don't see this ad :)
Searching in the previous forums, it looks like they ask the general questions like "Why PT?" and "Why Loma Linda?" as well as some ethical questions. In the past, I believe the program director is the interviewer, but I am not entirely sure about that.

Hello good luck to all of you... do you mind sharing your stats? I just received the secondary application

Good luck to you all! I heard that the interview is very laid back. Just be yourself and tell them why you want to go to loma linda (this is an important question for them). My interview is next month. Let me know how it goes!

Confirming that the interview felt very laid back. My interviewer last week asked me a few questions about my background, observation and volunteer experiences and what kind of job I'd like to have after school. I spent more time asking questions than being asked questions. The pre-interview essay - don't sweat it, nothing you need to prepare for.

when did you guys submit your PTCAS applications? your secondaries? and when did you hear back regarding your interviews?

when did you guys submit your PTCAS applications? your secondaries? and when did you hear back regarding your interviews?
I submitted my application on august 21 and by 25 i recieved my interview date

Members don't see this ad :)
I just submitted my application last night. Hopefully get the secondary this week.

Hello! Do you know if Loma Linda's priority deadline is referring to the submission of PTCAS or the supplemental application?

Hello! Do you know if Loma Linda's priority deadline is referring to the submission of PTCAS or the supplemental application?

I'm pretty sure PTCAS, because you have to wait for them to give you the supplemental application.

I submitted my secondary application 2nd week of August
Thanks for the response! one more question... do you have to send your official GRE scores? After I submitted my secondary, it said to send test scores to Loma Linda. but I am not sure if that is only the case if we get accepted

Thanks for the response! one more question... do you have to send your official GRE scores? After I submitted my secondary, it said to send test scores to Loma Linda. but I am not sure if that is only the case if we get accepted
Loma Linda DPT Program does not look at GRE scores at all! SO i think you should be good :)

Anyone interviewing tomorrow???

Have yet to hear back.. I believe they said they'll be responding by Thursday

Have yet to hear back.. I believe they said they'll be responding by Thursday
I hope you are right. I have not heard anything either. I will definitely post when i do either way. So far no one saying they've gotten their email/letter yet gives the rest of us hope!

I haven't heard back either. Will let you know if I hear anything soon

Hello
One of my friend just told me he received rejection letter in mail last Thursday. So i still did not received any letter or email, i don't know to be happy or sad. Any news guys

Hello
One of my friend just told me he received rejection letter in mail last Thursday. So i still did not received any letter or email, i don't know to be happy or sad. Any news guys
Where does your friend live? Just wondering because I live about 8 hrs drive from the universities campus

Any news guys from Loma Linda University? Did anybody get accepted?

Did anybody hear back from loma linda ?

Got a rejection letter today
Sorry to hear that:(, i hope good news coming from other universities for you. I am still waiting for the answer and bielive me this wait is not much fun

Anyone else get any news yet? I'm still waiting to get any kind of news.

I just received an email and I have been placed on the Alternative List..

I just received an email and I have been placed on the Alternative List..
Well, it's not a "no" so there is still hope . What time did your email come? I've been checking mine practically every half hour.

Well, it's not a "no" so there is still hope . What time did your email come? I've been checking mine practically every half hour.

I received the email around 9pm.

Got my rejection letter today. It's ok. I've been accepted to Western University. So, one less competitor for you guys! Also, one of my friends at the clinic where i volunteer got a call yesterday. She was accepted, and looks like she may take it.

Still nothing for me

Got my rejection letter today. It's ok. I've been accepted to Western University. So, one less competitor for you guys! Also, one of my friends at the clinic where i volunteer got a call yesterday. She was accepted, and looks like she may take it.
Congrats! Did you get your acceptance for western via email? And when did you interview?

Congrats! Did you get your acceptance for western via email? And when did you interview?
My email actually got lost in spam. Found out by checking my Western banner (the link that was sent for their secondary app that had the applicant summary). I called Karen to confirm my acceptance. I interviewed on 1/17 in the morning

I was put on the Alternative list through email on 1/30 and received my acceptance letter on 2/15.

I was put on the Alternative list through email on 1/30 and received my acceptance letter on 2/15.
what a nice Valentine's gift haha
Hoping to hear back soon!
I was placed on Alternate's list on January 27th