You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Loma Linda university 2016-2017 application
Started by Khalif 88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey! I also have an interview on Friday at 11am! I'm super nervous about it!
Good luck, Khalif 88!
Good luck, Khalif 88!
Thank you and you too, do you have any inside about the interview process?Hey! I also have an interview on Friday at 11am! I'm super nervous about it!
Good luck, Khalif 88!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Searching in the previous forums, it looks like they ask the general questions like "Why PT?" and "Why Loma Linda?" as well as some ethical questions. In the past, I believe the program director is the interviewer, but I am not entirely sure about that.
Confirming that the interview felt very laid back. My interviewer last week asked me a few questions about my background, observation and volunteer experiences and what kind of job I'd like to have after school. I spent more time asking questions than being asked questions. The pre-interview essay - don't sweat it, nothing you need to prepare for.
when did you guys submit your PTCAS applications? your secondaries? and when did you hear back regarding your interviews?
I submitted my application on august 21 and by 25 i recieved my interview datewhen did you guys submit your PTCAS applications? your secondaries? and when did you hear back regarding your interviews?
I submitted my application on august 21 and by 25 i recieved my interview date
you submitted your secondary or ptcas app on august 21?
btw goodluck on your interview!!! Let us know how it goes!I submitted my application on august 21 and by 25 i recieved my interview date
Secondaryyou submitted your secondary or ptcas app on august 21?
Thank you, it went really good for me and the interview was really chill and laid back.btw goodluck on your interview!!! Let us know how it goes!
Congrats on the interview! Do you mind sharing your stats? Thank youThank you, it went really good for me and the interview was really chill and laid back.
I just submitted my application last night. Hopefully get the secondary this week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite!
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary?Just got an interview invite!
Hello! Do you know if Loma Linda's priority deadline is referring to the submission of PTCAS or the supplemental application?
Hello! Do you know if Loma Linda's priority deadline is referring to the submission of PTCAS or the supplemental application?
I'm pretty sure PTCAS, because you have to wait for them to give you the supplemental application.
I submitted my secondary application 2nd week of AugustCongrats! When did you submit your secondary?
Thanks for the response! one more question... do you have to send your official GRE scores? After I submitted my secondary, it said to send test scores to Loma Linda. but I am not sure if that is only the case if we get acceptedI submitted my secondary application 2nd week of August
Loma Linda DPT Program does not look at GRE scores at all! SO i think you should be good 🙂Thanks for the response! one more question... do you have to send your official GRE scores? After I submitted my secondary, it said to send test scores to Loma Linda. but I am not sure if that is only the case if we get accepted
Have yet to hear back.. I believe they said they'll be responding by Thursday
I hope you are right. I have not heard anything either. I will definitely post when i do either way. So far no one saying they've gotten their email/letter yet gives the rest of us hope!Have yet to hear back.. I believe they said they'll be responding by Thursday
Where does your friend live? Just wondering because I live about 8 hrs drive from the universities campusHello
One of my friend just told me he received rejection letter in mail last Thursday. So i still did not received any letter or email, i don't know to be happy or sad. Any news guys
LAWhere does your friend live? Just wondering because I live about 8 hrs drive from the universities campus
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not to be pessimistic, but those denial letter are coming after us..
people living close by are denied first because the postal service got to them first
I still have not heard anything.Did anybody hear back from loma linda ?
Got a rejection letter todayDid anybody hear back from loma linda ?
Awe, sorry to hear that. Did you apply to other places?Got a rejection letter today
Sorry to hear that🙁, i hope good news coming from other universities for you. I am still waiting for the answer and bielive me this wait is not much funGot a rejection letter today
Got a rejection a couple of days ago
Well, it's not a "no" so there is still hope . What time did your email come? I've been checking mine practically every half hour.I just received an email and I have been placed on the Alternative List..
Well, it's not a "no" so there is still hope . What time did your email come? I've been checking mine practically every half hour.
I received the email around 9pm.
Got my rejection letter today. It's ok. I've been accepted to Western University. So, one less competitor for you guys! Also, one of my friends at the clinic where i volunteer got a call yesterday. She was accepted, and looks like she may take it.
Congrats! Did you get your acceptance for western via email? And when did you interview?Got my rejection letter today. It's ok. I've been accepted to Western University. So, one less competitor for you guys! Also, one of my friends at the clinic where i volunteer got a call yesterday. She was accepted, and looks like she may take it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My email actually got lost in spam. Found out by checking my Western banner (the link that was sent for their secondary app that had the applicant summary). I called Karen to confirm my acceptance. I interviewed on 1/17 in the morningCongrats! Did you get your acceptance for western via email? And when did you interview?
what a nice Valentine's gift hahaI was put on the Alternative list through email on 1/30 and received my acceptance letter on 2/15.
Hoping to hear back soon!
I was placed on Alternate's list on January 27th