Loma Linda Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bitterness

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just called Cindy, and she told me that they are holding another meeting next week, and they might have some movement on the waiting list. Do any of u know anything else?
I am about to sign the lease for my apartment in boston, so now I am wondering if I should delay it a lil bit??

Members don't see this ad.

i just got accepted into my first choice a few days ago so a spot will be opening up at Loma Linda

Templeloser, what was your top choice?

Members don't see this ad :)
typically there are about 20 people in the wait list. they rank wait list people and higher rank has higher priority, however, they will not tell you what is your ranking. just be patient, one of my classmate got accept from wait list at the end of July

Geeezz Cant do this anymore, this waiting is killing me, i am checking my addsas every 5 minutes..... its addictive!!

Geeezz Cant do this anymore, this waiting is killing me, i am checking my addsas every 5 minutes..... its addictive!!

Did you send this a while ago and it just registered? How are you able to check this round's AADSAS anymore? Or are you referring to the AADSAS round that is just beginning? If that is the case, you might just want to slow down. You are going to don't want to go crazy by the time Dec. rolls around.

NO. I am checking the 08 cycle... I am waitlisted... :(