Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alternate list for IV ? is this true ? Did anyone recieve mail like that ? what does it says ?
What's an alternate IV?

Members don't see this ad.

Any male travelling for LLU from Toronto and wish to share accommodation, let me know. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey
Any male travelling for LLU from Toronto and wish to share accommodation, let me know. Thanks
hey 88 dentist can u send me ur contact number. I'm willing to share accommodation?

Hey 88 dentist are you still willing to share accommodation. PM me...

I got an invite for the24th.
Anyone know what the bench test is on?

Congratulations. I heard that there is only one interview this year.
Hoping that I also get a chance to be included in the next year.

Last edited:
Any female wants to share accomodation for 24th LLU bench test?

Any female wants to share accomodation for 24th LLU bench test?
i might be sharing hotel room with you. I am a female and I have an invitation for August 24 as well. I am planning to go, however, if I will get an acceptance from other school until that date, I probably won`t. So, if you will find someone do not wait me, if not I will be glad to help each other. Thank you!

i might be sharing hotel room with you. I am a female and I have an invitation for August 24 as well. I am planning to go, however, if I will get an acceptance from other school until that date, I probably won`t. So, if you will find someone do not wait me, if not I will be glad to help each other. Thank you!

I would be Happy, Let me know.

What alternate list mail says ?

Hi! Anyone staying at Loma linda inn for the whole exam and interview dates like me?
Im flying from bay area on the 23rd and plan to check the exam venue/LLU in the afternoon. Anyone who wants to meet up and join me and share the same stress-level???
#excited,nervous, anxious!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi anyone knows when cud we book our flights back? any help wud be highly appreciated

hi anyone knows when cud we book our flights back? any help wud be highly appreciated
Hi im flying from the bay area. I booked my flight back on the evening of 27th. Just in case we got called in for the interview, i think they can accomodate us first (who lives out of city/or flew frm different city). We just need to inform the office of our flight details - thats how i understood the mail that they sent us. Otherwise, rebook later or earlier as needed. Fingers crossed!

I called them and ask, so they said we should stay there until the 28th. They will be interviewing almost whole week after the bench. I don`t know how to buy tickets, yo will never guess..

Hi im flying from the bay area. I booked my flight back on the evening of 27th. Just in case we got called in for the interview, i think they can accomodate us first (who lives out of city/or flew frm different city). We just need to inform the office of our flight details - thats how i understood the mail that they sent us. Otherwise, rebook later or earlier as needed. Fingers crossed!
I asked them already, since i have flight too, however they didn`t promise anything and suggested to stay until 28((

i am just wondering that booking overnight would be so expensive and staying there for no reason until 28 if we dont get an interview would be so annoying..but we dont have any option :)

Last year they didn't call anyone next day as they were still evaluating the 1st day results. So better plan your stay and flights accordingly. It would be cheaper to stay there for an extra day then canceling/re-booking the flight again. Other options are to book cancelable/refundable flight ticket, Southwest is good in that aspect.
I fail to understand why LLU can't organize it properly as all other schools do, they are highly mismanaged.

Hi! Anyone staying at Loma linda inn for the whole exam and interview dates like me?
Im flying from bay area on the 23rd and plan to check the exam venue/LLU in the afternoon. Anyone who wants to meet up and join me and share the same stress-level???
#excited,nervous, anxious!
Hi! I got an invitation from LLU August 24th, driving from the Bay Area the 23rd. Just wondering which part of Bay Area are you based? I'm nervous and excited as well and gathering some idea as what the exam will be. What are you doing to prepare for the test?

Im from milpitas. How bout you?! This is my first ever invite, and i dont know what to expect. A while ago, i tried doing class2 prep in a typodont, (after 11 years!) and it just feels so different (compared with real patients). And the smell of burned typodont caused me migraine waaaaahhhh
How bout u? From what country are u? And where in bay area?? Where are u staying in loma linda?

any female wants to share accomodation for lomalinda interview....call me at 5672401840 asap.

anyone driving from los angeles to lomalinda?

hey guys.anyone of you have received any Email after the invitation testing email like a reminder email ?
anyone of you know how many applicant they will invite this year

I think there is no reminder email. I don't know either how many are invited anyone staying in la Quinta inn

I didnt get any reminder email.

Are you wearing scrubs on the bench test???

How are u guys preparing for the bench test and interview?! We're almost there!

#im so anxious,excited here! First-timer applicant.

I didn't receive any reminder or confirmation emails either. I am going to wear my suit. I rather to be over dress than under dress. That's my thought.

Is it ok to take money order instead of cashier's check for payment of testing fees?

U can wear either suit or scrubs whichever makes u more comfortable . they will provide u with gowns anyway!

Went to the bank today. Said money order and cashiers check are the same???!
The difference:
Cashiers check for more than 1000$, money order for less than 1000$.

???

They need a financial document with certified funds, does not matter what is the name

Got an emAil???

I got an email! They said they will call these coming days to schedule interview!

I woke up with a good news! Almost there!

Good luck peeps!

Reactions: 1 users
Im from milpitas. How bout you?! This is my first ever invite, and i dont know what to expect. A while ago, i tried doing class2 prep in a typodont, (after 11 years!) and it just feels so different (compared with real patients). And the smell of burned typodont caused me migraine waaaaahhhh
How bout u? From what country are u? And where in bay area?? Where are u staying in loma linda?

Hi I wasn't able to get your contact number, can you text or call me? Thank you.

Got an email too, but I won't be continuing to the interview, congratulations Jayjakes!
Thanks doc! Why not attend the interview? Tara, para dalawa tayong pinay kung sakali! Ung idp seniors now, 2 silang pinay!!!
Doc! My phonebook/contacts crashed! Pls message me 408 5052325.