Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flylab101

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So is Loma Linda just only for the adventist faith or could people of different religion be admitted there too? Please let me know since I don't want to waste money applying there if I have no chance. I hope it isn't so, or else it would mean I only have 3 cali schools to apply to.

Members don't see this ad.

flylab101 said:
So is Loma Linda just only for the adventist faith or could people of different religion be admitted there too? Please let me know since I don't want to waste money applying there if I have no chance. I hope it isn't so, or else it would mean I only have 3 cali schools to apply to.

You can apply there, but when I called the admissions people said, "we like people who are confortable with our faith." Whatever that's supposed to mean.

flylab101 said:

no, LLU is not a school just for 7th day adventists.. people of all different religious background go there..

but keep in mind, it is more religiously oriented, meaning you have to take religious classes, they don't serve meat on campus, and such..

also, your secondary application.. requires a letter from a minister or a religious leader, i think.

flylab101 said:

in all realisticness, don't bother applying unless a) you really really relaly want ot go there, and b) are a top notch non 7th day candidate.