Long Island NY NP Programs

Started by NPDegree007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N

NPDegree007

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Currently I'm in the process of applying to NP schools. I am a native NYer from Long Island and I am solely applying to Long Island programs. I have my eyes on Hofstra's relatively new NP program and also Molloy.

Anyone have any insight into these two programs? Anyone a current student of either school that can chat with me to give me some insight into his or her school?

At this moment I know Hofstra have a Blended learning/PBL type classroom style but am not sure if Molloy has the same setup or is more of the traditional "lecture" style training and teaching.

I would tremendously appreciate anyone responding or reaching out to me via PM.

Thank you in advance!
 
Hey everyone,

Currently I'm in the process of applying to NP schools. I am a native NYer from Long Island and I am solely applying to Long Island programs. I have my eyes on Hofstra's relatively new NP program and also Molloy.

Anyone have any insight into these two programs? Anyone a current student of either school that can chat with me to give me some insight into his or her school?

At this moment I know Hofstra have a Blended learning/PBL type classroom style but am not sure if Molloy has the same setup or is more of the traditional "lecture" style training and teaching.

I would tremendously appreciate anyone responding or reaching out to me via PM.

Thank you in advance!

You’ll have better luck on allnurses.com