Look at Me Now - Med School Version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IntoTheWest

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought this was very well made and pretty funny.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLT9SBypzpw[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like theres a clear champ in the med school music vid category. A category that is, of course, fiercely, fiercely contested.

lol love this! I'm not even going to lie, I'm looking forward to making videos like these more than anything in the worlddd.

lol love this! I'm not even going to lie, I'm looking forward to making videos like these more than anything in the worlddd.

lol same here, I want to make a med school music vid soo bad. :D

I don't know whats wrong with me, I just can't seem to enjoy these med school parodies like everyone else. Something must be wrong with me, maybe I am just not cool enough to find them funny.

I don't know whats wrong with me, I just can't seem to enjoy these med school parodies like everyone else. Something must be wrong with me, maybe I am just not cool enough to find them funny.

You're not alone man.

I despise all of these videos. For some reason that I can't explain, all these vids just hit a nerve on me.

Props to all the people behind the video, nonetheless.

Loved this video.....:rofl:
being a video girl was my back up plan for if I failed to get into med school :rolleyes:.
At least I can still be one:cool:

The one guy almost approaches Bonethug-Twista-warp-speeds in his verses.

Nicely done.

EDIT: I think I'd still give the nod to Drexel's in clinic video tho.

Just saw the in clinic video, hot girl, raps, and is gonna be a doc. I'm totally in love :love::love:

Lol UNM. I know a couple people in the video.