You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Look at Me Now - Med School Version
Started by IntoTheWest
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted401746
hahaha that's great!
Was just about to post this... I actually know Nick, the guy that does some of the rapping. Pretty nice video.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol love this! I'm not even going to lie, I'm looking forward to making videos like these more than anything in the worlddd.
lol same here, I want to make a med school music vid soo bad. 😀
A future classic! 👍
👍
That gave me a good laugh 🙂
Was just about to post this... I actually know Nick, the guy that does some of the rapping. Pretty nice video.
name dropper

God, I love these videos hahaha
I don't know whats wrong with me, I just can't seem to enjoy these med school parodies like everyone else. Something must be wrong with me, maybe I am just not cool enough to find them funny.
You're not alone man.
I despise all of these videos. For some reason that I can't explain, all these vids just hit a nerve on me.
Props to all the people behind the video, nonetheless.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Loved this video.....🤣
being a video girl was my back up plan for if I failed to get into med school 🙄.
At least I can still be one😎
being a video girl was my back up plan for if I failed to get into med school 🙄.
At least I can still be one😎
Good to see UNM being represented in the world of medical school parodies.. 

The one guy almost approaches Bonethug-Twista-warp-speeds in his verses.
Nicely done.
EDIT: I think I'd still give the nod to Drexel's in clinic video tho.
Just saw the in clinic video, hot girl, raps, and is gonna be a doc. I'm totally in love 😍😍
Was just about to post this... I actually know Nick, the guy that does some of the rapping. Pretty nice video.
Hook me up.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 680