Look What Zpacksux got

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for Father's Day / B-day :thumbup:

l108lawntractor0000001col5ip.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Caverject said:
did your kids get your wife a vaccum cleaner for mother's day?

No, Mrs. Zpacksux got a 1000 watt surround sound system to go with a movie projector!! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Is this 3.5 inches tall or 3.5 feet tall?

The answer makes a difference in how impressed I am.

C'mere... I'll show you! :smuggrin:

ZpackSux said:
C'mere... I'll show you! :smuggrin:

It is not permitted to tease the moderator with your lawn care prowess...

carpentry tools is another story...hey bananaface! You wanna see my Makita jigsaw? ...rather large and expensive, but very powerful. Not bragging or anything... :smuggrin:

LVPharm said:
carpentry tools is another story...hey bananaface! You wanna see my Makita jigsaw? ...rather large and expensive, but very powerful. Not bragging or anything... :smuggrin:

Posh! Childs play. That poor little Makita wants to be a 14" bandsaw when it grows up.

Having said that, the shipwrights saw I played with in Port Townsend had a blade three inches wide that could cut an accurate rolling bevel through any log the crew could muscle up on to the table. I want one. Not that I could actually USE it. I just want one to impress Banana Face with. :love:

bananaface said:
Knives do not impress me... only spatulas!

I got your spatuals!

oooh - dirty thread! That or my mind is in the gutter

Mapi said:
oooh - dirty thread! That or my mind is in the gutter

It's about trimming some turf.. is that dirty? :smuggrin:

bananaface said:

...and pestles ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
ZpackSux said:
It's about trimming some turf.. is that dirty? :smuggrin:

that is sooo dirty - keep at it - I am entertained

bananaface said:

I told you I got your spatulas..

spatula20ij.jpg

ZpackSux said:
for Father's Day / B-day :thumbup:

l108lawntractor0000001col5ip.jpg

That's hot. I was in Home Depot the other day and was ready to buy one, but figured I'd need a lawn first...

fruit fly said:
That's hot. I was in Home Depot the other day and was ready to buy one, but figured I'd need a lawn first...

I feel the same way about lawn furniture.

Some of it is so lovely it makes me wish i had a lawn

aubieRx said:
I feel the same way about lawn furniture.

Some of it is so lovely it makes me wish i had a lawn

Be careful what you wish for... :smuggrin:

What happened to your lawn?

I never wax a lawn.

Mowing is much more efficient :mad:

aubieRx said:
I never wax a lawn.

Mowing is much more efficient :mad:

I beg to differ.. I hear waxing, rather more painful, lasts longer than mowing.. :thumbup:

ZpackSux said:
I beg to differ.. I hear waxing, rather more painful, lasts longer than mowing.. :thumbup:

You let the double talk slip my friend.

Can the lawn feel pain? No.

Is it more efficient to hot wax a huge area of grass and then rip it all up? or is it better just to get the mower out . yes

but if we are talking about the pubic region then all i can say with regards to wax is OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My lawn feels pain...

We talking about pubic region?

Me so confused.. :scared:

you think gaia the earth mother feels pain when some of her grass is hot waxed?

this thread is scary

:oops:

aubieRx said:
you think gaia the earth mother feels pain when some of its grass is hot waxed?

this thread is scary

:oops:

when taking a sharp turn with my John Deere, sometimes it scalps the lawn.. then my lawn feels the pain...I feel it too..

when I was young, I wanted a tattoo.. a tattoo of Pink Panther driving a John Deere...right around my pelvic area.. It would scare the nurse giving me the sponge job when I'm 80..

ZpackSux said:
when I was young, I wanted a tattoo.. a tattoo of Pink Panther driving a John Deere...right around my pelvic area.. It would scare the nurse giving me the sponge job when I'm 80..

it would scare the nurse regardless of what age you are

does your lawn look like this?

http://www.essentia.com/exchange/gaia.jpg

ZpackSux said:
gaia1gu.jpg

why.. do your lawn look like her?
*carefully considers the question*

Well no, i don't have a lawn. But even if I did I would not claim that it could feel pain. Since your lawn can feel pain I assumed it was at the nexus of the earth mother.

omg :scared: what are we talking about? what am I talking about? why do I always end up in these sorts of conversations?

aubieRx said:
*carefully considers the question*

Well no, i don't have a lawn. But even if I did I would not claim that it could feel pain. Since your lawn can feel pain I assumed it was at the nexus of the earth mother.

omg :scared: what are we talking about? what am I talking about? why do I always end up in these sorts of conversations?

Because you want to...

ZpackSux said:
Because you want to...

haha touche

I am so glad my contribution to the forum tonight sounds like the sequel to "waiting for godot"

*edit* though originally i was just talking about lawn furniture

aubieRx said:
haha touche

I am so glad my contribution to the forum tonight sounds like the sequel to "waiting for godot"

*edit* though originally i was just talking about lawn furniture

Tragic?

ZpackSux said:

nah. pointless silliness.

*sigh*

I am never discussing lawn furniture again as long as I live. :confused:

aubieRx said:
nah. pointless silliness.

*sigh*

I am never discussing lawn furniture again as long as I live. :confused:

I'm installing a mister around my patio for those hot afternoons.. do you think I should use the mister with the umbrella up or down for my daughter's Lua - Birthday party? We are having a 'Come az you IZ' theme party.. in honor of my favorite Hawaiian Artist.. IZ

iz4wt.jpg

IZ rocks..

*tries to avoid temptation to chatter like a chatty magpie about lawn furniture*

Anyway what happens during a come as you IZ party? do you have to dress up like IZ? I assume not since he appears to be topless.

but anyway I'd have the umbrella up because its more pleasant to picnic on a table covered in shade...ooops

ZpackSux said:
iz4wt.jpg

IZ rocks..

I thought this guy looked familiar

he is wearing a little frown just like PharmDeb's marmoset avatar. awwww so cute

aubieRx said:
*tries to avoid temptation to chatter like a chatty magpie about lawn furniture*

Anyway what happens during a come as you IZ party? do you have to dress up like IZ? I assume not since he appears to be topless.

but anyway I'd have the umbrella up because its more pleasant to picnic on a table covered in shade...ooops

Well, considering it's a B-day Party for a 6 year old..we'll forego the topless idea.. tho there are some moms we don't want to see topless and there are some moms we do want to see topless. There is not a dad we want to see topless for sure. You can't quit talking about lawn furnitures..

aubieRx said:
I thought this guy looked familiar

he is wearing a little frown just like PharmDeb's marmoset avatar. awwww so cute

You dissing my IZ? :mad:

ZpackSux said:
You can't quit talking about lawn furnitures..

can I discuss the merits of shag carpeting ?