Looking for a PGY-2 Preventive Medicine Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Preventor

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am looking for a preventive medicine residency. I have completed 1 year of ACGME accredited PGY-1 training in the US, and have completed all my USMLE exams, including step 3.
I would prefer to find a position right away, instead of going through a year of ERAS.
Any help is greatly appreciated
I would be happy to provide any information if needed.

Thank you,
 
Maybe start by learning the correct abbreviation for your desired specialty.
I know PM&R isn't preventive medicine, but there is no preventive medicine section so I posted it here before posting it on the "Internship, Residency, and Fellowship Positions" part of the forum.
Try to reply with useful and helpful comments please...