Looking for a place to stay for med school interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourandtwo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am honored to have secured some interviews for this month (August). All this traveling is really cutting into my funds though, so I'd like to take a chance and ask the people of SDN if they would offer me their place to stay during my interviews.

If you're willing to let me into your home, I will be forever grateful, but please go through your roommate if you have one!! I am also willing to chat with you through PM/phone before you make any promises.

By the way, I will bring my own sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and rental car, so I'm really low maintenance. I am Asian and a female, if that matters at all...

As an attempt to protect my privacy, I will omit the exact dates, just know they are in August. The schools I will interview at and need a place for are as follows:

NSUCOM, CUSOM, and RVUCOM-UT.

Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I would try to airbnb it

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe you should ask the school, or at least the app thread. This part of the forum is not as busy and I think you will have trouble getting responses. I used the app thread to find someone to stay with when I was applying several years ago, so find someone from that school that is posting and try and see if they can hook you up.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe you should ask the school, or at least the app thread. This part of the forum is not as busy and I think you will have trouble getting responses. I used the app thread to find someone to stay with when I was applying several years ago, so find someone from that school that is posting and try and see if they can hook you up.

Thanks for your advice! I see that it has been moved over to the pre-do page ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile