India and South Asia Looking for a study partner/tutor Step 1 in Hyderabad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrNikita

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum. I'm currently posted as an intern in Hyderabad, India. Im a US citizen therefore planning to go home. I've started studying for my step 1 but I've been having a hard time. I'm looking for a study partner, or maybe a tutor if anyone is available. please email me if you're interested. [email protected]. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi Nikita,

I am looking for a study partner as well. Am based in SF and am ok with online sessions on Skype let me know if that works for you...