Looking for a used Opthalmoscope/Otoscope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preludexl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Welch Allyn scope, anyone not needing theirs anymore and want to sell theirs? My school is requiring all 1st years to get one and I can't afford the bookstore one. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Just because your school "requires" one doesn't mean you actually need one. Make sure you're really gonna get a lot of use out of it before you reach for your wallet. Ask upperclassmen about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
My school didn't require us to purchase one, but I went ahead and got one. I'm glad I did because I spent time practicing on friends, family, etc. It's also nice to have one in your pocket (mainly the otoscope) so you don't have to track one down when you're on the wards or in clinic your third year. The main reason I bought one, however, was because I would need one when I start practicing. It's a while away, but the otoscope should last until then.

go to docswap.com and you will find plenty

Hi I checked that address and it seems to be a domain purchasing site? If you can please post the website again. Thanks, NIkki