tennisgirl503
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Long story short, I have decided to pursue a medical school education. I graduated in 2014 and have worked in finance since. I understand my GPA needs help to make me competitive for a in-state school (NJ). I plan on returning to my alma mater to repair my GPA. A few questions:
- What courses should I re-take? I am still working full time and not sure if it is worth re-taking courses scored C
- What/how many upper level courses should I take to bump my GPA?
- Does admission look disfavorable on retaking courses after 6 years out of school?
Thanks for your help. I plan to work full time and hopefully take my MCAT in the next 1.5 years or so (if that's realistic)
Long story short, I have decided to pursue a medical school education. I graduated in 2014 and have worked in finance since. I understand my GPA needs help to make me competitive for a in-state school (NJ). I plan on returning to my alma mater to repair my GPA. A few questions:
- What courses should I re-take? I am still working full time and not sure if it is worth re-taking courses scored C
- What/how many upper level courses should I take to bump my GPA?
- Does admission look disfavorable on retaking courses after 6 years out of school?
Thanks for your help. I plan to work full time and hopefully take my MCAT in the next 1.5 years or so (if that's realistic)
Last edited: