Quantcast

PhD/PsyD Looking for an EPPP study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smartygal1 PsyD

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello,

I am in Riverside, CA and am looking for a study partner/s for the EPPP. I have study materials but feel augmenting study with a study partner would benefit me more, and reduce my anxiety about the exam. I can meet in person, at my home, another place, or video chat. I will travel within 30 from my home. Please respond back if you would be interested.

Dana67

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in Riverside, CA and am looking for a study partner/s for the EPPP. I have study materials but feel augmenting study with a study partner would benefit me more, and reduce my anxiety about the exam. I can meet in person, at my home, another place, or video chat. I will travel within 30 from my home. Please respond back if you would be interested.

Hi! I am also looking for a study partner! Are you still interested ? Skype would work great for me!

Last edited:

StevenPsychology

Reaction score
Hello,

Hi. My name is Steven and I am interested in finding an EPPP study partner too. My direct email is [email protected] I have the AATBS study materials and have been studying for over a month. I live in San Francisco California and we could Skype. Hope you had a nice weekend. Message me back if you're interested. Sincerely, Steve

StevenPsychology

Reaction score
Hi! I am also looking for a study partner! Are you still interested ? Skype would work great for me!
Hi. My name is Steven and I am interested in finding an EPPP study partner too. My direct email is [email protected] I have the AATBS study materials and have been studying for over a month. I live in San Francisco California and we could Skype. Hope you had a nice weekend. Message me back if you're interested. Sincerely, Steve

LittleAlbert

Reaction score

I need a study partner too. However, I would prefer to have someone local where we could meet. I am in CHICAGO and I am also using AATBS study materials. I hope to take the test in 3 months. Anyone?... anyone?

Nansi

Reaction score
Hello,

Hi my name is Nancy and I live in Ontario and am willing to meet up to study. My exam date is May 12. Email me at [email protected]

Dana67

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I need a study partner, too (Skype). I am also using AATBS study materials. I plan to take the test in 3 months. Please email me to [email protected]

ready2dothis

Reaction score
I am in Chicago and would like a study partner. Using AATBS materials. Skype or google video is fine.

DocWop

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a study partner to connect via Skype. Please contact me if interested.

Almost exam ready!

Reaction score
Hello,

Hello! I am also looking for an EPPP study partner! I am in Orange County and am currently using AATBS to prepare. We can Skype, FaceTime or meet up at a Starbucks, etc. Just looking for the mutual support!

Misha222

Reaction score
Hello,

Hi are you still lookin lg for a study partner?

Misha222

Reaction score
Hello! I am also looking for an EPPP study partner! I am in Orange County and am currently using AATBS to prepare. We can Skype, FaceTime or meet up at a Starbucks, etc. Just looking for the mutual support!
Hi are you still interested in a study partner in oc?